Please submit a cover letter, a resume, one (1) letter of recommendation, three (3) references, and a showreel to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Your showreel must be sent in the form of a YouTube or Vimeo link.
Position is open until filled.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication preferred, but not necessary.
- Demonstrate video editing efficiency with a well-prepared showreel.
- Must have own editing system with Adobe Creative Cloud (preferred) or Final Cut Pro.
- Able to work with artists ages 8-16 in a classroom setting and ability to lead a team of students through pre-production and production (you are responsible for editing your team’s short films).
- Be able to work full-time, Monday through Friday between May 4 and October 9 (some flexibility allowed in May and October).
**Camps closed June 29 through July 3.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Work collaboratively with the Executive Director (Production Supervisor) and Lead Camp Producer to educate artists ages 8-16 with the basics of story development, scriptwriting, and production.
- Assist with the development of curriculum for Short Film, Water Texas, Photography, and YouTube Stars camps.
- Lead camp instruction and group activities.
- Supervise and manage Camp Facilitator(s) assigned to your teams.
- Lead camper teams to complete pre-production and production for Short Film and Water Texas Camps. Photography and YouTube Camps will have other requirements, to be determined during curriculum development.
- Responsible for editing your camp teams’ short films by deadline.
- Staff, camper, and parent relations.
- Practice and enforce all camp safety regulations and emergency procedures.
- Responsible for the well-being of self and campers.
- Abide by all camp policies.
- Perform all other duties and roles assigned by Production Supervisor and Lead Camp Producer.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to thrive and work effectively as part of a small team and remain self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects, meet deadlines, problem-solve, and multi-task.
- Essential to have intellectual curiosity and a strong interest in the LearnThink Media mission, vision and values.
- Maintain a solid understanding of LearnThink Media, its programs and initiatives, history and goals.
- Speak English and Spanish (preferred)
Job Type and Salary
- Temporary/Seasonal, Full-Time